The true burgundy limestone
Most popular products
Our Burgundy limestone products carry the Geographical Indication Pierre de Bourgogne, a guarantee that they are sourced and processed in Burgundy.
Beaunotte DCN comes in a natural blend of beige colours. It is ideal for a non-slip antique finish. It is suitable for interior and exterior use and is highly frost resistant. It is extracted in the commune of Beaunotte where Beauvalon, Beauvillon, Boisvillon, and Montigny are also extracted.
Lanvignes Golden-yellow, with its warm colours and numerous small shells, will bring interest and variety to your living room floor or outside paving. Lavignes is also known as Coulmier or Flavigny.
Popular finishes are honed or antique brushed with sawn or chiseled edges. Our standard tile sizes range from 300 x 300 to 900 x 600 mm. Also fixed widths and random lengths or different Roman Opus patterns. Amongst our other products are treads and risers, pool surrounds and coping. Our stone is suitable for interior and exterior use, some even in high frost areas.
Tiles and paving for your living room, terrace or pool surround.
• We source mainly from local quarries within a 30 km radius. These quarries are rehabilitated to their original state after extraction.
• Unlike all other flooring materials, limestone tiles do not require any heat process, hence the minimum release of CO2
• The water we use during processing is entirely filtered and recycled.
• The filtered sludge is dried and supplied as agricultural lime to farmers.
• Our tiles are beneficial for the home environment. Unlike many competitive products, there is no emission of volatile organic compounds.
A smarter choice for you and the environment!
Reduced CO2 footprint
Recycling of natural resources
Complete mining rehabilitation
Locally sourced and processed
Zero organic emission